Thursday, April 29, 2010

I want Ongaku to Hito (;_;)


This cover is just awesome! Mostly it's only due to Kaorus pictures that I'm going like 'oh I waaaaaaaant this magazine so badly'. Somehow I like Kyo's picture very much this time (okay I always like his pictures, but this time more..you know? XD). It came out very cool, manly but somehow beautiful. I like this certain atmosphere he can add to pictures.





Yesterday evening I couldn't wait and already tested the egg molds. I love them! One egg cracked so the egg wasn't in shape anymore, I cut the star-egg in half than so it's not visible. :DD
I still have to get used to peel such hot eggs, my fingers really hurt after that. (<_<);




My wigs and my white dress arrived today. I already took pictures with the wigs and the dress. Somehow I look a bit creepy on them, but I guess I will post them tomorrow nevertheless. X'D

7 comments:

Connys World said...

ach dir en grey hab ich mal so sehr geliebt aber leider gefällt mir die music gar nicht mehr. und das liegt vor allem an kyos gesang :( aber ist geschmackssache :)

Sara Mari said...

Oh my gosh, he is indeed looking so attractive in that photo! So cool and manly, but lovely^^ I want a bf like that haha!

I can't look at the food. I'm too hungry right now ><

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos soon!

Anonymous said...

Die Eier sind ja coool!!

Ich will auch^^



Liebe grüüßßee Alina

Caro said...

das bild ist echt heiss´//`
sie sind und bleiben einfach die besten!♥

ohh auf die bilder bin ich gespannt!x3

ObscureKyodai said...

*w* das bild von Kyo ist echt heiß!! *haben will*

ach übrigens,
ich glaub ich kenn dich xD
hast du auch japanisch bei Naomi Horstmann? xD

ObscureKyodai said...

ja ich kenn dich vom hören ^^
Yoshi und Naka haben mir von dir erzählt (weil du Kaoru doch so toll findest, (und ich Kyo xD) x3)

dabei hab ich einfach nach Kyo gegoogelt und deinen Blog gefunden XD das Internet ist echt ein Dorf XD

öhm wusste nicht wo ich anworten sollte, also schreib ich wieder hier ^^'

Anonymous said...

mtv awards 2010

Hi

Wir stimmen wieder absolut nicht überein mit der diesjährigen MTV 2010Awards Entscheidung.

Bitte schaut vorbei auf unsere kleine Abstimmung

http://micropoll.com/t/KEcJnZBNrh


Lady Gaga kann doch wirklich nicht besser sein als ACDC

Diese Umfrage wird unterstützt von MTVawards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch]brustvergrößerung plastische Chirurgie[/url]


Nächstes mal muss wieder unbedingt besser werden.